Placing your own ILL within the library's catalog is easy.
• When you find an item in the library's catalog click on the Place Hold button.
• A login box will open asking for your library card number, this number is on the back of your Student ID.
(remember to use a capital D and no spaces when logging in)
• The PIN(Password) you will use is SRC
• Once you are logged in make sure Spoon River College (Canton) is chosen as your pickup library.
• Click on the Place Hold(s) button.
Staff at the library will email your SRC student account for pickup information when the item has been delivered.
Google Scholar can also find books and articles the LRC does not own.
Can't find what you want in the library catalog?
When you login to the service choose WorldCat for books and media, or ArticleFirst for articles.
Authorization: 100108226 Password: spoonriver
After you find your item in WorldCat, go to the Borrow From Other Libraries link on the Library Services website, and fill out the form.
Hardcopy of ILL materials (books, DVDs, CDs):
The wait time for delivery of physical items can be 1-2 weeks, you will receive email notification when your item has arrived with information on where to pick it up.
Electronic Documents (articles):
Article requests can take up to 5 days to be filled, but it can take longer for difficult to find items. Staff will send you a PDF of the article through your SRC student email account. You will need to have a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader installed on your device in order to open and read the document.